Job Opening: Physical Therapist International
Intro: Have you always been interested in an international experience, or ready to explore a new culture? Cleveland Clinic, has international Physical Therapy opportunities, click the link to find out more.
Company overview: Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit, multi-specialty academic medical center combining world class clinical care with an outstanding patient experience. Cleveland Clinic is ranked as one of the nation’s top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
Overview position: This position evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs. This would require relocation to the Middle East.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family according to their capabilities and desires.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the age and condition of the patient.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Graduate of Physical Therapy Program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Three or more years of experience