FREE PEER REVIEW WORKSHOP
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
6:30 PM to 8:00 PM CST
Featuring Phil Page, PhD, PT, ATC, CSCS, FACSM
Most recently seen in IJSPT Volume Sixteen, Number Four, with his editoial.
This workshop will help you learn how to read AND critique articles, even if you don’t want to actually do a peer review! Attend this workshop if:
- You'd like to get started in peer review
- You want to improve your skills in peer review
- You want to serve your profession
- Peer review may meet scholarship requirements
- Improve your writing skills for manuscript submissions
IJSPT needs more qualified peer reviewers...and so do all other professional publications!
To register, click here. A link will be sent to you the morning of the event for you to join in the workshop. Digital handouts will be provided after the session.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from a pro and enhance your skills!
Proudly presented by the International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy.