FREE PEER REVIEW WORKSHOP
Featuring Phil Page, PhD, PT, ATC, CSCS, FACSM
Most recently seen in IJSPT Volume Sixteen, Number Four, with his editorial,The Need for Critical Thinking in Rehabilitation Research.
This workshop will help you learn how to read AND critique articles, even if you don’t want to actually do a peer review! Attend this workshop if:
- You'd like to get started in peer review
- You want to improve your skills in peer review
- You want to serve your profession
- Peer review may meet scholarship requirements
- Improve your writing skills for manuscript submissions
IJSPT needs more qualified peer reviewers...and so do all other professional publications!